Joysway Dragon Force 65 Yacht V5 RTR 2.4GHz
The Joysway Dragon Force 65 has been developed to introduce an affordable competition yacht to the RC market. A collaboration between Joysway and 3 top performance yacht designers (Mike Weston, Mark Dicks and John Tushingham) has resulted in Dragon Force 65. Sleek lines and competition developed sails make Dragon Force race perform and be competitive against even those yachts that would be 10 times the price!
The boat is based on the ICE design with an ABS hull, profiled aluminium fin and moulded plastic rudder. The rig is a full sized, low aspect RG65 rig with carbon spars and a ball raced gooseneck. The intention is to develop a set of rules to allow the Dragon Force 65 to sail as a restricted class within the RG65 class rules.
The Dragon Force can be on the water and ready to sail within 30 minutes of purchasing.
• Rudder & Powerful Winch Servo Included
• Plywood Display Stand Included
• Zinc alloy ballast and Aluminium Alloy Keel
• Counterweighted Jib
• Rubber Bow Bumper
What’s new in this version:
• New shaped mainsail luff ring, to prevent jib boom lifting cord get caught with luff ring.
• New bowsie design for easy grab and adjustment.
• Finer pitch thread on compression strut for easy adjustment
• Added sail clew hook on jib boom and main boom for easy and fast rigging
• Replaced the 4th silicone tube on jib boom and the 3rd silicone tube on main boom with silicone rubber “O” rings for easy rigging.
• Removed the clip at top of forestay, it is better to tie forestay cord and jib sail lifting cord and jib boom lifting cord directly to forestay fitting – also to conform with racing rules.
• Re-writen instruction manual to show above changes and also better for rigging process.
• Hull Material: Molded Plastic
• Mast Height: 915 mm
• Sail Area (Jib): 7.66 dm2
• Sail Area (Main): 14.6 dm2
• Length: 655 mm
• Height: 1338 mm
• Radio System: 2.4GHz (included)
• 8x AA Batteries for the transmitter & receiver