Flite Test Duster Speed Build Kit FT4126
The FT Duster is a fun-scale crop duster that excels in fast pace pattern style flying. It’s wide speed envelope makes it a good introductory to 4 channel flying. Full length ailerons maneuvers such as rolls, loops and even knife edge a breeze.
This includes the airframe only (no electronics).
This airframe is compatible with the swappable series developed by Josh Bixler.
- WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERY: 15.4 oz (439 g)
- CENTER OF GRAVITY: 2 – 2.25 inches (51 – 57mm) from leading edge
- CONTROL SURFACE THROWS: 12 deflection (ailerons/elevator/rudder) Expo 30%
- WINGSPAN: 29.5 inches (750mm)
- RECOMMENDED MOTOR: 810 kv minimum
- RECOMMENDED PROP: 9 x 4.7 or 9 x 6 prop
- RECOMMENDED ESC: 18 – 30 amp
- RECOMMENDED BATTERY: 1300 – 2200 mAH 3s
- RECOMMENDED SERVOS: (4) 9 gram servos