Futaba T12K Radio System
The T12K includes the following components:
- T12K Transmitter
- R3008SB Receiver
- HT5F1800B NiMH battery & Charger
*The set contents depend on the type of set.
(Specifications and ratings are subject to change without notice.)
- 2-stick, 14-channel, T-FHSS Air-2.4G system
- Frequency band: 2.4GHz band
- RF power output: 100mW
- EIRP System: T-FHSS Air, S-FHSS, switchable
- Power supply: 6.0V HT5F1800B NiMH battery
- T-FHSS Air-2.4G system, dual antenna diversity, S.BUS system
- Frequency band: 2.4GHz
- RF power output: 25mW EIRP
- Power requirement: 4.8V~7.4V battery or regulated output from ESC, etc. (*1)
- Size: 24.9 x 47.3 x 14.3 mm
- Weight: 10.1 g
(*1) When using ESC’s make sure that the regulated output capacity meets your usage application.
The 12K is a 2.4GHz T-FHSS Air system. The transmitter can also be switched to S-FHSS. (However, the telemetry system cannot be used with S-FHSS.) The usable receivers are shown below:
Compatible Receivers (As of November 2017):
- T-FHSS Air: R3006SB, R3008SB & R3001SB
- S-FHSS: R2001SB, R2008SB, R2006GS & R2106GF
- *The Futaba T-FHSS Air system cannot be used with Futaba S-FHSS/FASST/FASSTest systems. Use it with a T-FHSS Air system transmitter and receiver. The T12K is a T-FHSS Air system, but can also be used with an S-FHSS receiver by switching to S-FHSS. However, in this case the telemetry system cannot be used.
- *The T-FHSS Air system and T-FHSS surface system are different. The T12K cannot be used with the R304SB, R304SB-E or T-FHSS surface system receivers.