Plastic is fantastic
Built from a virtually unbreakable custom material mix that not only protects all of your electronics, but also maintains its shape after impacts. The manufacturing process has been a tedious research process and a careful balancing act between rigidigty, durability and weight. The end result is a sleek looking, highly aerodynamic, ultra durable racing-, long-range or freestyle drone that will not disappoint!
From box to air in 5 minutes, without using any drone-racing lingo? That is the promise of both the RTF and the complete set version of the TBS Oblivion! The Velocidrone FPV simulator has the model pre-built inside, so you can practice from the comfort of your couch before putting the real drone at risk!
The entire drone is built from countless self-contained parts working together hand in hand for a unified user experience. With just the right amount of exposure to the inner workings of a modern racing drone, anyone can start their adventure into this amazing hobby, replace parts and repair their drone without soldering, push their limits as pilots and fly through the sky like a bird hellbent on adventure!
- Flight Time: 3-4 mins typical, up to 11mins with 1300mAh 4S.
- Weight: 315g w/o battery
- Motors: Custom Cobra CT-2205-2400kV
- Battery: 4s LiPo 1300mAh – 2200mAh
- Propeller: HQ 5×4.5×3 V3 Tri-Blade propellers
- Flight controller: TBS Colibri F3 with BetaFlight 3.3
- ESCs: BLHeli-S Multishot TBS PowerCube 20A 6S ESC’s
- Camera: TBS Oblivion 650TVL FPV Camera
- Receiver Compatibility: CRSF, S-Bus, Spektrum™ compatible
- 1 x TBS Oblivion PNP
- 1 x TBS Oblivion HD Canopy
- 1 x HD Camera Strap
- 1 x GoPro Hero-style camera mount + Holder
- 1 x GoPro Session-style camera mount
- 1 x Motor Holder
- 1 x Prop Tool
- 1 x TBS Oblivion Dog’s Rocket
- 2 x HQ Durable Prop Poly Carbonate Set of 4 5×4.5x3V3 – Light Grey